CBI Young Adults is geared toward singles and couples in their 20s and 30s. It’s a great way to see old friends or connect to new ones in a fun, welcoming setting. We hold a variety of social, educational, and holiday events so that there's something for everyone. You do not need to be a member of CBI to be a part of this group, so invite your friends!
Here's where you can find us for the rest of the year:
- Potluck Picnic - Saturday, May 12th, 12:30-2:00 pm, Pease Park
- Top Golf - Sunday, June 10th, 11:00 am
- Happy Hour - Thursday, July 19th, 5:30-7:30 pm, Location TBD
- Tacos&Torah - Sunday, August 26th, 4:30-6:00 pm, Tyson's Tacos (4905 Airport Blvd, Austin, 78751)
- Supper in the Sukkah - Wednesday, September 26th, 6:00 pm, CBI
- Hiking - Saturday, October 20th, 3:00 pm, Location TBD
- Wine Tasting - Saturday, November 10th, 4:00 pm, The Austin Winery
- Hanukkah Party - Saturday, December 8th, 5:00 pm, Location TBD
Join our Facebook group (CBI Young Adults) and look for announcements in the CBI e-bulletin to get more details about these events and stay up-to-date with other young adult news!